- System has been behaving as intended (no black screen/sound loop crashes) since I replaced the GTX 570 video card with a GT 8800. Hopefully, when CyberpowerPC sends back a new GTX 570, the problem will not return. At this point, I am extremely leaning (99.999999999999%) towards a video card hardware problem causing my Skyrim issues.
- I'm using 12 Skyrim mods now (can't remember them off hand, but mostly graphics related) and it's working awesomely. The only thing that would make it more awesome is if I could use the GTX 570 that I paid for. :-) So, yes, anxiously awaiting for the RMA process.
- I'd love to use Skyrim UI since the inventory menus are so badly designed, but I don't want to deal with the hassle of continually updating SKSE.
- Eagerly waiting for the first Skyrim DLC
- Still looking for a good Bokeh mod that can be installed from the Steam Workshop. I could use the Nexus ones, but I don't want the hassle, similar to maintaining SKSE. Is that asking too much?